Friday, March 6, 2009

Golden Shower Festival?

No, I don't think so. It is looking like it will be fine for the 3rd Golden Plains Music Festival, unlike last Decembers MMF which was a mud bath (glad I skipped that one).

Looking forward to soaking up the sounds with the Baroness of Northcote by my side, yeah!!!
With a few must see acts i.e. Mogwai, The Drones, Old Crow Medicine Show, Brant Bjork, You Am I, The Church, Tony Allen, Gary Numan??? and the band I'm bust'n to see live, Black Mountain from Canada, oh joy!!! No doubt there will be some great surprises, as there always is, with the lesser known acts (to me anyway).

So it's a bike free weekend (WHAT!!!) with a surf Saturday morn'n and music n beers for the rest. Looking forward to catching up with many munted mates that I don't get to see that often (what with being bike obsessed, parenting young Pickle and work).

If you're off to Golden Plains, Black Mountain'd be my pick I reckons.



No comments:

Post a Comment