Tuesday, June 30, 2009

.....and back again.

Big things have happened since last posting to say the least (blogging not being a grand priority. No really.) What with moving house, renovating, blending families harmoniously, falling pregnant, work trips, etc..... WHAT? PREGNANT??? How did that happen? Let's not worry 'bout that then ay. I am extremely excited to be having a baby with the wonderful "Baroness of Pizza", but this is not the place to gush my excitement so I shant.
Also I'm stoked to be now riding for Spoke(n) after a generous offer to jump ship from MBC. I sincerely thank Warren at Melbourne Bicycle Centre for his support over the last 15 months or so, it is greatly appreciated and I still recommend them if your looking for a new ride (with wheels I mean).
The Spoke(n) relationship means the Scott Scale LTD has gone to a new home:-( but a new Yeti ASR Carbon is on the way, hip horray. Can't wait and I will be giving my humble critique when I've given it a good ol' fashioned thrashing!
Training pretty hard at the mo' and feeeeling good after 6-8 weeks off the bike.
Melbourne to Ballarat is in my sights on 18 July, so I'll soon find out just how I'm track'n.

Got that itch goin.....

Itch'n to race.

No comments:

Post a Comment