Wednesday, March 17, 2010

FHDC - changed format?

5 laps one way, stop, start again, more laps in the opposite direction.
Yep, it works for me. Although it took a few laps in the opposite direction to get any flow going. The course does run better in a counter clockwise direction but good to mix it up.
I'm getting found out for my lack of riding of late. I just can't string any training together. Busy. The hair on me legs is an indicator of the attention I've put into cycling lately. Fast starts, go like the clappers until I explode into pieces. JD recons he's in the same current state. Oh well, won't stop me from doin it again. Ya gotta suffer for success...

1st Rohan A
2nd Duncan M
equal 3rd James D & me!

Shit! I've just realised we're off the Canberra at the end o next week to defend last years BIG win. Probably too late to start a strength endurance program, hmmm...

Back's still & f%^*ed. It's gunna hurt, I just know it. Focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment