Sunday, July 25, 2010

A fine Sunday

Quite a group we had at the Yangs today. B. Dickey, J Dickey, J Jackson, A. Hayat, N. Robinson, D.C (Fitzroy Revolution), P. van der Ploeg and I cruised a lazyish 30 odd k lap. Great bunch, great fun. Feeling ok, felt like staying out there all day.

Saturday was an enjoyable social road trip to the Wall for caffiene early the a gentlemanly pace to Mordy and back. Hooking in with the tail end of the Hell ride just to lift the pace for a few k's. Pace lifted again through Elwood, then turning into Beaconfield Pde BP straight I had a great lead out from the man/machine T. McGrath,
then remembering I didn't have my two highest gears, leaving me to sprint in 54/14. Just got pipped on the line (or sign as it is). Again, feeling good and wanting more... Let's just see if I can actually string a few weeks together. Could be hard with the big work move and set-up in Collingwood (ch, ch, ch, Collingwood, ch, ch, ch... eh hmmm...)

No comments:

Post a Comment