Sunday, May 2, 2010

Feeeel'n good...

After burying myself last weekend at Coleraine (or "cold n rain" as i've heard it also refered to), and a reasonably quiet week on the bike, this weekends 100k Frankston return on Saturday and today's 50k Eltham return felt good. With average normalised power for Saturday 100k at 206w and today 50k was 217w. Although not very impressive in terms of world class athletes data, sure I know, but in my sparadic and varied world o training and taking into account my weight, it's ok for me. More relavent is watts per kilogram data. Saturday's 100k was 3.3w/kg and Sunday's 50k was 3.5w/kg. Let's hope I can keep pushing them up, at the moment, I've got the drive. Allez, allez!

4 comments:

  1. so when is your next world champion attempt that your hoping to peak for?

    P.S. Felling the spent watts of stage 3 ToC today. Lots of sleeping and eating will be in order. Cootamundra handicaps next weekend so looking forward to putting my well honed pace-line skills into good use.

    P.S.S the bar(r) has defiantly been raised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've certainly raised the Barr!!!
    Nice work, I know a couple of names in there.
    Ya blitzed the TT.
    The hard work's paying off.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey nice Yeti asr! what is she a medium or small? I'm lookin to get me one and im about 171cm tall - what you suggest size wise?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a sweeet, sweet ride.
    It's a small and I'm 170cm and mos def wouldn't go bigger. If in between I'd always go the smaller option too.

    ReplyDelete