Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Lion King

Whilst in the process of designing a new cycling kit for Signtorque, I was delving back to some classic designs of days gone by. I was thinking of some of the standout kits (for good reasons or bad) and Cippo has worn a few of 'em. Here's just one I had to share.

The 'style' King, wth the hair and the killer Briko's.

The 'muscular anatomy' TT skinsuit.

I think it's time for another character the ilk of the great one...
The fast, egomaniac, Italian stylemaster himself, Super Mario!!!

Stay tuned for the new kit, this research has really given me some great ideas.

2 comments:

  1. there's lots of forums out there with "worst kit" so avoid those fashion mistakes for a start.

    Check these guy's team kit out; http://www.cyclingfever.com/team.html?_ap=riders&team_idd=NzI3OA==

    A few ACT riders are in the team and kit looks ace, lots of black which will make you happy (me too) i know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new international, elite, professional Signtorque cycling team kit will be unveiled soon. Hopefully, I can compile all the "worst kit" ideas into one incredibly appalling kit!

    ReplyDelete