Thursday, August 27, 2009

Physiology test (or breaking point) and other stuff

This Saturday morning's bike time will be a little different than usual in as far as I will be undertaking (or suffering) a physiology test and 3D bike fit. (oooo, 3 dimensions)
This will be done with the Torq Australia crew who know a thing or two about elite level cycling, especially MTB. And hopefully they can help me achieve either; a/ Olympic gold, b/ National success or more realistically c/ better results than I get now.
Also with my very limited time to train, I have become extremely interested in training with a coach, training program and power meters to get the most out of the time I do have to train.
So I have arrived at the decision to pretend like, I'm like, a pro n that and have a crack and I'm really looking forward to putting myself under close review.
Am I a slug, a pocket rocket or just extremely average? We'll soon find out ay?

MTB World Champs trip to Canberra is only a week away now, very exciting, beer and bikes, no babes though.




No comments:

Post a Comment